Krystal is a food & product photographer originally from Jamaica, now living in Canada.
She loves discovering new ideas and creatives to shoot and new ways of putting her personality onto an image... communicating through her work in ways she wouldn't normally be able to, with words.
Krystal is pictured here with another of her favourite subjects; her siamese-tabby, Frankie.
Krystal is currently exhibiting work at both Humber North & Lakeshore campuses, in collaboration with Humber Galleries:
Awards & notable mentions:
- Most Outstanding Emerging Artist under 30 - JCDC, Jamaica 2010
- Most Outstanding Newcomer under 30 - JCDC, Jamaica 2010
- Silver Medal - JCDC, Jamaica 2010
- Feature in Panache, Jamaica Magazine Winter edition, as one of the Caribbean's outstanding photographers - 2010
- Exhibited works at Art Fresh 2012 exhibition at the Mutual Gallery & Art Centre - Kingston, Jamaica - 2012